About A-List Interiors
Our best work happens at the intersection of creativity and possibility while discovering the best solutions for our clients aesthetic and lifestyle. Our organized project management services make the process seamless and easy for our clients, we take care of the hard parts so you don’t have to.
Meet Our Creative Director
Art consultant, takes on a challenge, says yes to unusual, Head of Design, problem solver, love of symmetry.
Anelle Gandelman founded A-List Interiors in 2012 with the desire to offer luxury interior design along with exceptional service and a commitment excellence. She comes from a strong background in both art and design. She is an alumna of DwellStudio, a New York-based home furnishings company, where she served as Head of Design before leaving to start her own design firm and contemporary Art Gallery in 2007.
Anelle earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Parsons School of Design. She subsequently studied Interior Design at the New York School of Interior Design and holds a Certificate in American Art and antiques from the Sotheby’s Institute of Art.
Anelle’s style is classically inspired with a glamorous edge. She is known for statement lighting and creating custom interiors that reflect each client’s personal aesthetic while enhancing their particular lifestyle. Her work has been published in Luxe Magazine, Traditional Home (Show House room), Architecturaldigest.com, NY Cottages & Gardens and the Wall Street Journal.
Originally from South Africa, Anelle currently lives in Westchester, NY, with her husband, two young boys and a small white dog named Coco.
- We will guide you through the entire design process.
- We will discover your personal style.
- We’ll curate a space for you, pulling together the most appropriate furnishings and finishes for your taste, budget and lifestyle.
- We are your go-between for vendors and services and your advocate for the lifecycle of your home construction or renovation and beyond.
- Our design and planning process can save you money, time and significant effort while creating a home of your dreams.